Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Random Pics

Today was okay. I woke up about 9:30, which is not bad at all. I shit bricks when I found out my friend failed her permit test LOL. (she'll shit bricks too if she reads this hahaha <3) Yeah, that was it pretty much. Oh yeah, and Romeo was bored too. I got to hang out with the dude from 3-6 while everybody else was at Disneyland and wherever else. Now I'm here man, I think I'm gonna pull out the acoustic and write some sexy tunes. Here's some random pics I took a while back on my phone. Hopefully someone calls tonight cause I'm down for whatever. Seriously, it would be great to have a girlfriend at times like this.

This here's my favorite drink, son. Thai mo'fuckin Iced fuckin' Tea w/ mo'fuckin boba dawg.

These are some pens I had in my backpack. I was so bored in my 4th period that I decided to make a rainbow. Yeah, I'm gay.

The ocean rules man.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You and your freaken thai tea!