Friday, April 11, 2008

Prom better be awesome this year.


Today I realized how much of a loser I really am and how terrible my social skills are. But that's cool with me, I'm just gonna have to work on it. That would be pretty sweet if I could go back in time and fix things I say that come out wrong. Anywho, Go watch Prom Night, it's so corny and horrible that you really ought to watch it for yourself. I just don't understand how you're a cop, there's a murderer on the loose, you know the murderer's name, he might be in a hotel with tons of kids in it having their prom night, and instead of giving the bell person the murderer's name and asking him if he's there, you decide to just show his friggen picture and ask, "Have you seen this guy?" Geeeeez, what ever happened to logic?

I just came home, watched the news for a bit and five 18 year olds died today in a car crash because they were speeding and trying to keep up with their convoy. That is scary as shit cause I myself was in a convoy (we call it "caravanin" though) yesterday, luckily in the leader car at least, trying to find our way to the right bonfire. The lesson here is never ever ever ever take driving for granted! Never show off, never go off speeding, obey all the traffic rules, pay attention, and just don't it for granted. My dad handed me this newspaper article called "Don't Bury Me, I'm Only 17." I'm gonna post it up later tonight or tomorrow. It's nicely cut out and hung on my door and the only thing I've ever hung up on my wall. I get to see it everyday before I head out driving and it's just a good reminder to stay safe and don't take driving for granted because seriously, you never know.

No comments: