Sunday, April 27, 2008

I really gotta start looking for my prom date.

phone pics from this week..


Greg, I totally forgot to upload this last week.

"Ahhhh!" -penguin

My homie got scrapped! :/

folding huge drafting sheets in 1st per. I've never seen a drafting template so huge.

Stash pt. 2!

Justin's messed up thumb after working hard and vigorously to take out a stupid, tiny splinter

some little tree thing I spotted at the Japanese cultural festival that would look great in my room

\mm/ , but I forgot why.

nice day to head to the beach

I never really put up a pic of my ride yet, so here ya go. (mercedes benz 560 sel)

some random dude came up to us and handed a flower

legs haha (i had my guitar with me too)

my epic shot of justin


Thanks again Mr. Sun, I got darker at the end of the day :/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

People should read this.